USB Wireless Network Adapters for OSX (Linksys, Dlink, Netgear, Wireless B/G/N)
In order to get wireless adapters working on a Mac (intel, 10.3+), you may run into the many problems I did... No driver support for OSX, bus won't recognize the USB dongle, etc.
Different adapters you might need to get installed:
• Linksys Wireless-G Adapter (WUSB54G)
• Linksys Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter (WUSB54GC)
• Linksys Wireless-N Adapter (WUSB600N)
• Belkin N1 Wireless USB2 Adapter (F5D8051)
• Belkin USB 2.0 Wireless N Adapter (F5D8053)
• D Link Wireless-G Adapter (WUA-1340)
• D Link Wireless-N Adapter (DWA-130)
To save yourself the headache of going through the 1,000+ discussion boards that you'll run into through Google, checkout the few links posted below. These will help get you up and running with a USB Wireless Network Adapter on your Mac (Macbook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, et al).
http://www.host7x.com/ - This guy sells a pre-configured installer for only 9 bucks; includes drivers and a wireless app that should get you running without getting your hands dirty. Worked very well for me!
http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=131932 - Read up here for detailed steps on the Linksys configuration info. Includes links to Ralink, a company which sells a driver that, when configured properly, can get your wireless adapters working on OSX.
Cheers and good luck.